Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The rocks

My sister and her partner have been together for 19 years. She is a sister to me and cares very much about me. On Thanksgiving of 2006 she gave me rocks with metaphysical use for fertility. At that point in my journey I was not bothered by her giving me the rocks. If she gave them to me today I would be a little bothered. Now I know nothing but medical intervention is going to help. It just so happened that I carried those rocks in my pocket that next cycle and got a BFP. Do I believe that is a coincidence? Yes I do. Did I get those rocks out and put them in my pocket yesterday? Yes I did. I guess I feel I need something to hold on to that is a little bit of my control.

1 comment:

Lost in Space said...

Anything that gives you a little hope is a good thing. ((Hugs))