Monday, April 28, 2008

CD 1, phone and hairdresser

I am on cd 1 today!! Finally some relief from the bad pms but not the cramps. I always seem to cramp worse after I have had a procedure done. So I called the RE's office to set up a CD 13 lining, follie check and trigger shot. The person scheduling it did not want to because it fell on a Saturday and a nurse would have to approve. She wasn't very nice or maybe it seemed that way because I don't feel so hot. She said can you come in on Friday? Then she said Oh that would mess your cycle day up. I could do it on CD 12 but decided not to ahead of time since I usually don't ovulate until CD 15 to 17 on clomid. Plus I wanted her to schedule it when I wanted it since they are open. So I told her yes it has to be Saturday and if it has to be approved by a nurse then do it. I don't see where the problem is. She then just went ahead and scheduled it. I hate it when employees just want to give someone a hard time just for the sake of it.

I also got my hair cut today. I have been seeing David for about 16 years so he has seen me in different stages of my adult life. He knows that we have been trying and our having IF issues. He was very nice today and just asked if I had anything "new" going on. I really wish I could have said yes I am 3 months pregnant. But no life doesn't work that way. Usually I would have told him what has been going on since I last saw him. I really don't care who knows. I want people to understand (if at least for that moment) how hard infertility is. It is not always sex that leads to pregnancy or pregnancy that leads to baby. I just did not feel like talking today about anything.

Oh ya my hair. I hope I like it. I usually wear it long with a little layer to it. It is curly and very low maintenance. I hate messing with it. So I got it cut slightly below the shoulder today and shorter layers. I knew it would look shorter because of the curl so it will take some getting used to. I still think it will be wash and go. I hope so anyway.

1 comment:

Lost in Space said...

Glad you were able to get the appointment you needed. It's inconvenient enough being infertile - appointments should be the easy part, right? (:

Your haircut sounds cute!