Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Post Op Appointment

I had my follow up appointment for my hysteroscopy. She had taken out a polyp. Also part of my endometrium tissue was rough looking so she smoothed that out. She said that the opening to both tubes is clear and open. So right now my uterus is ready for pregnancy. Now lets hope my body cooperates.

My next plan is to try the 150 milligrams of clomid. I want to try the clomid and trigger shot for two cycles then move on to injections and IUI. It worked before so hopefully it will again. My ultrasound will be on day 12 to check my uterine lining and follie check.

Right now I really have no feelings about it. I thought I would be excited to start again. Although the break has been tough it has been nice not to have the roller coaster of clomid and the TWW. I probably won't temp this month. I think I will be o.k. with opks and the ultrasound. My fingers are crossed.

2 comments:

Lost in Space said...

Sounds like a great post op appointment and a great plan. I hope you have no need for injections. Positive thoughts coming your way.

Adrianne said...

Sounds like you had a great appt!
Fingers crossed for you this cycle!