Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Officially 37 today

This is how my day started with a migraine. I really have myself to blame on that I drank two beers last night. I only drank two. It sucks that alcohol which I love causes me migraines. Not always but the majority of the time. I spent the morning in bed and now it is gone.

I am not sure how I feel about turning 37. When I really sit and think about life I have a lot to be grateful for. Except for infertility of course. That really is the one thing that is holding me from completely enjoying turning 37. Age has never really been an issue for me but to my eggs it is an issue. I know that I started TTC at 34 so time was not on my side. I had my reasons. That is a post for a day not my birthday. I told myself I would not think about infertility today. So after I post this I will try my best. It may be too much trouble not to and easier just to let the thought in and pass.

K came home from work early so I am going to go enjoy my birthday with my husband.

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

Hope you had a nice birthday, free of the IF strain!!

Lost in Space said...

I hope you were able to enjoy your birthday and leave the IF thoughts behind. I know how hard it is to do sometimes. ((Hugs))

Glad to see you started a blog. I'm adding you to my blog roll. (: