Monday, April 14, 2008

Do you have to call it a miracle?

I can't stand it when women call their BFP a miracle. It bothers me and I let it. I mean really, a miracle? surprise yes, shocking yes but miracle no. I remember when I got my first BFP how I thought it was a blessing. I mean I found out the week of Christmas it had to be something, right? I didn't think it was a miracle and now I don't think it was a blessing. I just think it just so happened that I had a good egg for conception that month. That was it. No divine intervention there. I am now glad I didn't tell others what a blessing it was. I have no way of really knowing what another woman has been through. It could be less or more than me. I am glad that I didn't hurt others with those words. Or cause someone else to think why does she get the miracle or blessing? I am still happy for that person with the "miracle bfp" a little less happy then if she would have just called it what it is a "surprise bfp".

No comments: