Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ugh! The waiting!

I don't know how I handled the TWW last summer. I was fine until yesterday when I had a migraine. It really bothered me because I always get a migraine before my period. I just kept telling myself it could me a drop or an increase in hormones. It wasn't a bad migraine because it went away without me taking maxalt. I called the RE and they said it would be o.k. for me to take it since I wouldn't be doing it on a continuous basis. If it got unbearable or was still there today I would have. So I am taking that as a good sign.

All day yesterday I wanted to test. It was the first thing I thought of this morning. I haven't tested because I know it is still early. I am cramping though so I took my temp. to see if it was dropping and it was 98.22. So that is good. I don't normally cramp before my period. With my last BFP I cramped and felt like my period would start any moment. So I am trying to remind myself of that.

I just don't remember obsessing this bad last summer. I think after the first month I kinda lost hope so I didn't obsess. I am trying to stay positive about the hole thing. I am trying to hold off until Monday to test. That will be 12 dpo. I hope I can hold out.

3 comments:

Lost in Space said...

I am terrified of the pee sticks so I won't tell you to go ahead and pee on one.

Your signs, symptoms and temperature sound great. I think the 2ww is harder during medically enhanced cycles.

Hang in there. Monday will be here before you know it. ((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

You can make it until Monday, I just know it! ;) I've had lots of "2ww"s in the last 2+ years, but no "real" ones (none that I've actually had a chance to be pregnant). Next cycle will hopefully be my first official 2ww and I'm sure I will probably be insane with a whole trash can full of pee sticks by the end of it.
Hang in there! Blog, don't pee!
((hugs))

Mindy said...

Wishing you lots of strength to get through the next day! I've never been a POASer myself, but this time around I'm not sure I won't be caving in. Fingers crossed for a happy result!