Monday, May 12, 2008

Today's Ultrasound

Well I didn't have a positive opk over the weekend so I did my u/s today. I didn't ovulate yesterday like they thought. I really didn't think I would because I have only ovulated on CD 15 once on clomid the rest have been around CD 17. But they put it in my head so I thought they might know somewhat better then me. So I worried over nothing. I had two follies that grew one was 20x19 and the other was 19x14. I did get to do the trigger shot today. It is something different and has given me a little more hope. Mostly I try and stay away from hope because it sets me up for a fall. But this month I decided to let myself hope. Not too much because I am working on living in the "now".

2 comments:

Lost in Space said...

Sorry I'm late to the game. Sounds like you had two big targets this month. Very nice! Did you do an IUI today?

If we didn't have a little hope we would quit all together. I'm hoping for you. (:

Miah said...

No we didn't do IUI this month. We are trying timed sex with clomid for two months. We want to save the money in case we need to do injections.