Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sanibel

Well the wedding is over. It was very beautiful. Lee seems like a nice genuine guy. I could not be happier for Jessica. We arrived in Sanibel around 2:00 on Friday. I was debating up until I got there whether I wanted to drink or not. Not because I thought it would affect the baby if I am pregnant. I know that isn't true before a positive test. I just didn't want anything to effect actually getting pregnant. But as soon as I saw Sylvia (stepMIL) I knew I would have some drinks. I just didn't over do it.

Usually I slowly get my skin used to being in the sun when spring/summer gets here. I have fair skin but if I plan well I won't burn. Middle Tennessee has had a great spring but it has been too cold to sit in the sun. So my skin was in shock. I put sunscreen on so I did not get burned. My chest and upper arms have a sun rash though. I did not expect that because usually I get a rash after a week or more of continuous sun activities. Also the no-see-ums were awful. I even had bug spray on but I am covered in bites. So right now I have calamine lotion all over. I have been to the beach plenty of times but have never noticed the no-see-ums. It really is a turn off for me wanting to return to Sanibel.

I took a test this AM to see if the trigger shot was out of my system. It is. The weird thing is that my heart hurt when the test came up negative. I know it being positive now would be a false positive but for some reason it hurt to see it. I am not sure yet when I will test for real.

Here are some pics:


Bride and Groom
Photobucket

Me, K, Uncle Bob, FIL, K's adopted brother
Photobucket

Revenge for what they did to our car. Two down, two to go.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lost in Space said...

You look great in your sexy red number. I totally agree that MIL=alcohol.

I hope your bites and sun rash are feeling better soon. I am a burner too.

I'm glad you know the trigger is gone. I think even when we know it will be negative it still stings a little. Stupid pee sticks anyway. (Hugs) Keeping everything crossed for you in a few days.