Thursday, May 15, 2008

First TWW in 7 months

I am not sure how I am going to handle it. These are the times when I really wish I was working to help pass the time and help me not obsess. I remember being very depressed last summer during my TWW. I just don't want that to happen. I have been doing well emotionally lately and have also been doing well on my diet. As long as I can keep my spirits up I don't drink too much, eat too much and not exercise. I just have to remember that being overweight may not be an issue in everyone's fertility but because I have PCOS it is for me. My diet and exercise are part of my fertility treatment as far as I am concerned.

I just need to keep busy. This weekend we will be at K's nieces wedding so that will help pass some of the time. I also have to start scraping paint on the trim in the hallway, living room and dinning room. The people who owned our house before us did not primer over oil paint so it peels. It is a lot of work but I just can't paint over it like it is. So that should keep me busy.

1 comment:

Lost in Space said...

The 2ww is such torture. I wish I had some great coping techniques, but I suck at this. LOL. Keeping busy sounds like a great plan and you have alot of goals right now which should help.

Blog away too. I'll be here every step of this wait.