Friday, May 9, 2008

My Ultrasound

My appointment that I made for tomorrow got bumped to today because Saturdays are reserved for IVF patients. I understand that IVF patients should take priority because there is a lot more involved then what I am doing. But I am a little upset because I knew it would be too early and after all I am trying to get pregnant also. I had 1 follie 15x15 on my right ovary and 4 follies on my left. They were 15x9, and 3 were 11x11. They feel I will probably ovulate on Sunday so I did not get a trigger shot today. If I haven't had a positive opk by Sunday I will go back for another u/s on Monday and see what happens. I am happy with the follies though just disappointed about the trigger shot. I am not counting myself out yet.

1 comment:

Lost in Space said...

That is frustrating that your clinic only sees IVF patients on the weekend. That makes no sense to me - like with IUI you can control your body so much better. Ugghh.

Sounds like you are having a good response though. Keeping everything crossed for you.