Friday, June 20, 2008

Another Loss

There was no growth and the gestational sac is now collapsed. I go in Monday for the d&c. I hate that it is at the same place I had a bad experience with the recovery nurse. I just can't wait it out. I need it to be over with so I can start healing and not have a set back in two weeks.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I really appreciate them. I am very sad and confused right now. I was so hoping the third one would be it.

We go in two weeks to Vegas for the 4th. Ken's dad and brother are playing in the World Series of Poker. It seems like every time I have a loss I have a trip planned for Vegas. I don't know of a better place to drown my sorrows in drinking, gambling and good food. I just hope that Ken's niece who has little one's doesn't come.

4 comments:

Lost in Space said...

Miah, I am so so sorry. I wish you were not going through this again. It is so unfair and my heart is breaking for you. You will continue to be in my thoughts, my friend. Huge (hugs).

Adrianne said...

I'm so sorry Miah. ((hugs))

Lost in Space said...

Thinking of you, Miah. Much love and many hugs.

Lost in Space said...

Miah, you are too sweet and so brave to even think about stopping by. I completely understand that you would want a break from all this stuff. Take all the time you need. I'm always around if you need to talk.

You are in my daily thoughts and prayers. (hugs)