Monday, June 16, 2008

Not good news

First I wanted to say sorry I haven't been reading people's blogs this week. I have been avoiding the computer as I was starting to obsess over pregnancy signs. I will try and catch up.

The u/s was not good. The gestational sac is progressing very little from my u/s last week. My beta last Monday was at 3000 and today it was 6300. I don't think the numbers sound good but since it went up and there was a little growth they want me to wait until Friday to do another u/s then go from there. This wait and see happens every time I miscarry and it is no fun. I don't really have any hope left as the numbers are low and I don't feel pregnant anymore.

I am just tired of this whole TTC thing. It has taken up almost 3 years of my life. I gave up my career and what do I have to show for it? I am not making any decisions right now but I really don't want to try any more. I really believe that now that I am 37 and this is my third loss my RE will want me to do IVF. I really don't know if I can justify spending that money with 3 miscarriages. I just feel it would happen again. Adoption will be very difficult for us because K is a recovering addict (11 years sober)but he has several felonies because of it. I just don't want any more pain then IF has caused. I just have to start accepting that we will never be parents.

6 comments:

Lost in Space said...

Miah, I am so sorry you may be going through this again. I pray your little one is just starting off slowly and Friday holds better news for you.

This journey is so unfair and I wish I could take away some of your pain right now. Huge, huge hugs to you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dee said...

Oh no Miah. I am so saddened to hear about this news. I have tears in my eyes. I sincerely hope that things will work out. Either way, I am here for you as I understand and feel your pain.

I agree that this journey is unfair, and I am here for you. :::hugs::::

Adrianne said...

I'm so sorry Miah. I wish there was something I could do.

Thinking of you! ((hugs))

Lost in Space said...

Just thinking of you, my dear. Sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts your way.

Miah said...

Thank you for the thoughts and comments. You all have helped me feel somewhat better. I know you all understand how hard all this is.

Lost in Space said...

Sending lots of strength to you tomorrow, Miah. You have and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.