Monday, October 20, 2008

Negative Test

I also started spotting this afternoon. I am more upset then I thought I would be although I am not surprised. My cat dying was very stressful for me and I had bronchitis for two weeks. I even refused the steroid shot to help get over bronchitis because of the "possibility". So I suffered through an awful two weeks of illness and a migraine (because I refuse to take pregnancy category c or above) this weekend for nothing.

Here is to another clomid cycle. I am not sure if that will be it for clomid or will do another cycle. It depends on how I am emotionally with it. Clomid makes me very depressed.

2 comments:

MRS. ERIN SMITH said...

I'm sorry, Miah. It just sucks.
At least there are more avenues to travel. Clomid, in my mind, really does nothing. I've never known one person who has tried it and gotten PG. As hard as it is, try not to take this one too, too hard. If/when you get to injectibles, you'll probably strike gold.

Still, thinking of you and hoping you manage to live through this. Take care of yourself right now.

Big hugs,
E :)

Lost in Space said...

I am so sorry, Miah. You have really had a rough few weeks. I wish I knew a way to make it all better. Sending you hugs and strength as you make your next treatment decisions.