Thursday, October 23, 2008

Anniversary

Today is my 9 year wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe it has been 9 years. I am proud to say that the majority of those we have been very happy together. K is my one and only. I could not imagine my life without him and wouldn't want to. I am also very proud to say that our marriage has gotten stronger because of infertility. It really is the only good that has come out of this crap we have been through. I am very grateful for K and everything he does for me. He didn't know he was going to get an infertile woman with health issues also!

I thought I would dress up tonight for a nice dinner out. Just some dress pants and nice shoes. Well I am excited to say I put on my dress pants that haven't been on me since last winter and they fell off!!!! So I tried another pair they fell off too!!! WooHoo Diet! I now have one pair of jeans that I couldn't part with during my big clothes toss last year that fit. It feels great to finally see something succeeding in my life. K won big last week when he stopped in Metropolis to gamble so looks like I will be doing some shopping. Oh and I will save my clothes that are now to big because I will need them for my successful pregnancy damn it!

3 comments:

MRS. ERIN SMITH said...

Happy Anniversary.

Eat, drink, and be merry tonight.

Congrats,
E

P.S. And hooray for pants that "fall off"!!

Lost in Space said...

Kicking ass and taking names!! Congrats on the weight loss and the anniversary. I hope you 2 had a great night. (:

Steph said...

Congrats on both counts!