Sunday, November 16, 2008

Test Day

It was positive. I thought I was in the middle of the week because I was cramping. I have only had early cramps when I am pregnant. I never cramp before my period. Well Friday the cramps had stopped and my boobs were not getting sore. I really could not remember when my boobs started getting sore before. Anyway I had myself convinced I was not. I almost forgot to test this morning and only did so to confirm it was negative. So I was kinda surprised.

I go in tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday for a beta. I really hope this is it because I have decided not to try again if I have four losses.

2 comments:

MRS. ERIN SMITH said...

HOLY COW!!! CONGRATS!!!
Hoping this is it, too!!!

Erin :)

Lost in Space said...

Yeah, Miah!!! I hope with everything that this is it for you too!!! Keep us posted on your betas!!